Student Loan Eligibilty
Typical eligibility criteria for student requiring a refinance loan include:
- must be at least 18 years of age
- must be an undergraduate or higher of an eligible school
- require refinancing of private or federal loan
- possible income and FICO score requirements
- currently employed or have signed job offer
The specific eligibility criteria necessary will vary dependent on the lender providing the refinance option.
If a borrower's income or credit score is deemed too low a lender may require a cosigner to guarantee the refinance loan in the event of a default.
Find out the advantages of consolidating your current student loans into one.